The only all-in-one system with best-in-class software and hardware, dedicated to Utilities. Perfectly working and ready to be installed in the data centre, produce the bills and collect the revenues.
Utility In A Box is developed by Oracle Utilities Experts in collaboration with the leading Utilities’ meters, software and hardware manufacturer. It is available on-premises or on-cloud. The on-premise option is based on Oracle Database Appliance X8-2-HA. The on-cloud option is based on Amazon AWS.
Utility In A Box can include the following components:
- Smart Meters (water, gas, power) (NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, W-MBUS, 3G/4G)
- Universal Headend System (power, water, gas)
- Oracle Utilities Products
- Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Customer Care & Billing (CCB)
- Work & Asset Management (WAM)
- Network Management System (NMS)
- Customer Self-Service (CSS)
- Engineered with best-in-class softwares for Utilities.
- Ready to use, certified, and optimized.
- Price affordable and scalable.
- Easy deployment, patching, management, and diagnostics.
- Easy migration of legacy master and historical data.
- Reduced planned and unplanned downtime.
- Cost-effective consolidation platform.
- Capacity-on-demand licensing.
- Single-vendor support for hardware and software.
Key Tech Features (on-premises)
- Fully integrated and complete Oracle Utilities application appliance.
- Oracle Appliance Manager.
- Browser User Interface (BUI).
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters or Oracle Real Application Clusters One Node.
- Oracle Automatic Storage Management.
- Oracle ASM Cluster File System.
- Oracle Linux and Oracle VM.
- Two servers.
- Up to two storage shelves.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs).
- 10GBase-T or 10/25 GbE SFP28 networking ports.
Utility In A Box is also available on Amazon AWS for Customers and Partners, already moved or are planning to move to cloud, that needs maximum reliability and technical and financial scalability. This option allow also Customer’s to maximize the investment already done for Oracle Utilities licenses since they can use the existing one withouth acquiring other licenses. Our Professional Team will assist Customers and Partners on migrating any existing Oracle Utilities infrastructure.