We support international clients in the Energy & Utility industry with our know-how and expertise on:
- Handling complexity.
- Achieving sustainable organizational growth.
- Achieving change and enhancing productivity.
- Reducing projects implementation risks.
Efficiently – Optimizing client and other resources to complete assignments.
Sustainably – Recommending solutions that are compatible with the client’s principles of sustainable development.
Responsibly – Representing the interests of the client.
Legally – Being aware of and complying with applicable laws and regulations relevant to the assignment. Not causing any person or persons to contravene any applicable laws and regulations during the assignment.
Confidentially – Conducting their activities at all times in a manner that fosters confidence in the client.
Professionally – Maintaining integrity and professionalism at all times. Respecting the rights of other professionals. Maintaining disciplinary mechanisms to uphold the code of conduct.
- Identify customer goals and acquisition needs.
- Define the acquisition strategy.
- Define and analyze the system requirements.
- Define products/service acceptance strategy and conditions (acceptance criteria).
- Evaluate off-the-shelf products.
- Develop the acquisition requirements (e.g. RFP) and plan.
- Define a procedure for supplier selection including proposal evaluation criteria and requirements compliance weighting.
- Supporting on establishing an agreement between customer and vendors.
- Support for evaluating and accepting supplied products and/or services.
- Support on sustaining necessary, sufficient and suitable projects to meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Identify the expected outcomes of the projects.
- Define accountabilities and authorities for each project.
- Identify any multi-project interfaces that must be managed or supported.
- Lead the projects meetings with stakeholder and technical teams.
- Define the projects reporting requirements and review milestones that will govern the execution of the project.
- Evaluate ongoing projects to confirm that are making progress towards achieving established goals, complying with project directives, are being conducted according to system life cycle plans and procedures.
- Lifecycle Model Management
- Quality Management
- Project Assessment, Planning, Measurement and Controlling
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Decision Management Support
- Configuration Management
- Information Management
- Stakeholders Requirements Review
- Analysis & Resign Review
- Testing Oversee
- Define and implemented appropriate risk management strategies.
- Manage risks and risk profiles along with all the project lifecycle processes.
- Identify, analyze, evaluate and prioritize technical and organizational risks and mitigation actions to reduce or avoid the impacts on the project.
- Manage the areas of the project that involve potential technical and organizational risks.
- Reduce the risks that arise from technical decisions and actions.
- Prepare and conduct audit on the current implementations:
- Collecting the information (agreements, technical specifications, systems configurations and customizations, access credential, etc.) and determining the requirements / constraints shall be fulfilled / respected. (Audit Criteria).
- Verifying, through a documentary analysis or risk-based sampling technical inspections, the collected information against the requirements/constraints (implementation contract, BoQ, KPI, etc.) agreed between the Customer and the Vendors and against relevant best practices. (Evidence).
- Evaluating the evidence and document the findings in a report that includes the audit conclusions and recommendations useful to define the remediation plan.
- Provide the customers with reports on:
- Quantitative and qualitative gap between the current implementations and the agreed / expected / recommended implementations.
- Presence in the current implementations of defects or non-compliances not yet recognized by the Customer.
- Readiness of the system for handover and vendors-independent maintenance (corrections and enhancements).
- International standards and best practices (IEC61968 (CIM), Multespeak).
- Oracle Utilities products for end-users and technical-users.